Hot Links: Charlie Sheen Hints That Re-Marrying Denise Richards Is Not Impossible
- Apparently, Charlie Sheen told Wendy Williams that when it comes to remarrying ex-wife Denise Richards, “anything is possible.” Uh, what does Denise have to say about that? [Celeb Baby Scoop]
- Ack! A preview of “True Blood”‘s upcoming fifth season has finally arrived! [TooFab]
- Kris Humphries — remember him? — is demanding that Kim Kardashian admit their marriage was a sham. [Hollywood Life]
- Quiz time! Can you guess the celebrity butt? [College Candy]
- Apparently, “Celebrity Apprentice” cast members Aubry O’Day and Arsenio Hall are at war. Find out why! [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Bruce Willis and wife Emma Heming-Willis welcomed a daughter, Mabel, this weekend. Mazel tov! [Your Tango]
- A man got kicked out of bar for having sex — but that’s just the beginning… [Huffington Post]
- Skin cancer rates are soaring among young adults — kids, wear an SPF every day! C’mon… [Newser]
- Prada’s new heels are smoking hot … literally. [The Stir]
- Here are 10 Spring Break mistakes to avoid. [TruTV]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.