Morning Quickies: Khloe Kardashian Ditches PETA Over Kim’s Flour-Bomb Attack
- Khloe Kardashian has yanked her support for PETA because she believes they are responsible for last week’s red carpet flour-bombing attack on her sister Kim Kardashian. [Celebuzz]
- Camille Grammar will be replaced on “RHOBH” by ex-model Yolanda Hadid, the fourth wife of songwriter David Foster. [Starpluse]
- Ten hilarious “Mad Men” memes. [The FW]
- Preggo Snooki and her long-suffering fiancé Jionni have been carrying around an infant training doll to prep for parenthood. [TMZ]
- What it means when a straight guy dreams about gay sex with a man. [Em & Lo]
- Anyone else have living room envy of Don Draper and Megan’s pad? [Ecosalon]
- The 25 greatest breakup songs … from the 1960s. (No, “Zou Bisou Bisou” is not a breakup song.) [Nerve]
- Put down your breakfast sandwich: here’s the top 10 (at-times icky) pregnancy-related quotes from Jessica Simpson. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- We’re kind of in love with Popdust’s take on the March Madness brackets, the Great Boy Band Hair-Off! [PopDust]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Images via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.