Louise Roe is what the British call a TV Presenter, and also, she is a Very Tall Person. I happen to be a fan of Ms. Roe, mostly from when she appeared on “The City” as a foil to totally evil biotch Olivia Palermo (who is so pretty it hurts.) So! Apparently Louise attended some totally ridiculous only-in-LA event last night: The Spring 2012 Launch of Restoration Hardware. There were so many celebs there. It’s a furniture store, people. She wore this cute, totally stealable outfit, though. Let us show you how to do it, after the jump!
1. Asos Leggings with PU Panel, $44.76
2. Sondra Roberts Taupe Snakeskin Clutch, $50
3. United Nude Geisha Colorblock Wedge Sandal, $295
4. House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Cocktail Ring, $50
5. Stripe Box Sweater, $65
6. Wilt Cotton Jersey T-shirt, $33.25