Morning Quickies: Are Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Engaged?
- Is Miley Cyrus engaged to Liam Hemsworth? The singer was seen at an event this weekend sporting a diamond on her left ring finger. [People]
- Well, no surprise here, but “The Hunger Games” scored BIG at the box office this weekend, earning $214.25 million, the third all-time biggest opening three-day weekend and the highest non-sequel opening weekend ever. Did you see it? What did you think? [Deadline]
- Boo! Camille Grammar won’t be returning for season three of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” [People]
- A new lawsuit accuses David Silver, I mean, Brian Austin Green of beating up a photographer on the beach while Megan Fox cheered him on. [Us Weekly]
- Angelina Jolie had no idea that such a fuss was made about her leg at the Academy Awards last month. Sure, Angie, surrrrre. [Huffington Post]
- The Miss Universe Canada pageant — owned by Donald Trump, FYI — has disqualified a finalist because she was born a boy but went through gender reassignment surgery. [Buzzfeed]
- New York magazine’s profile of Lena Dunham and her upcoming HBO show “Girls” has me seriously pumped. [New York]
- Where was January Jones/Betty Draper during last night’s “Mad Men” premiere? [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.