Evening Quickies: “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Is Officially Headed To The Big Screen
- The movie rights for Fifty Shades of Grey have officially been sold — but how racy will the film version be? And who will be cast as control freak Christian Grey and his submissive girlfriend Anastasia Steele? We have some suggestions. [The Atlantic Wire]
- If you don’t want to read all three books in the Fifty Shades series, but you do want to be able to converse about it, here are the Cliff’s Notes. Although, seriously, read the books. They are totally horny. [Crushable]
- An interview with a woman who suffers from persistant sexual arousal syndrome — and has as many as 100 orgasms a day. Hmm, maybe she should play Ana Steele… [The Gloss]
- Bobby Brown was arrested for drunk driving today in Los Angeles. [TMZ]
- In case you were wondering, “Bachelor” Ben Flajnik and his final rose pick, Courtney Robertson, are still together — the two are on vacay in Mexico and she’s wearing her engagement ring. [Us Weekly]
- Last night’s “Mad Men” season five premiere set a ratings record. So maybe now we can stop fretting that the show will be canceled? [Huffington Post]
- Speaking of “Mad Men,” here’s the back story on that French ditty Megan sang at Don’s birthday party. [Slate]
- Here’s what George Zimmerman told police happened on the night Trayvon Martin was killed. [Buzzfeed]
- Is the real Jack Nicholson officially on Twitter? [Twitter]
- Jimmy Kimmel has been tapped to host the Emmy Awards. [Huffington Post]
- Miley Cyrus says she is NOT engaged to boyfriend Liams Hemsworth and that ring on her left hand is, like, a topaz, y’all! [Just Jared]
- A “close confidant” of Whitney Houston told a Dutch newspaper that he removed “evidence” from her room after she died. [Celebuzz]
- Maria Diaz was prescribed benzos to treat her panic attacks — and then she became hooked on them. Is she an addict — or a victim? [The Fix]
- Speaking of addiction, here’s another poignant story of one woman’s battle with alcohol and drug addiction. [The Daily Muse]
- Music critics are not that stoked on Madonna’s new album MDNA. [Reuters]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.