Morning Quickies: For $18 Per Minute, You Can Discuss Parenting With Dina Lohan
- Danielle Staub, Dina Lohan, and OctoMom are earning a pretty penny with a new chatline called Dial-A-Star, where “fans” call up a hotline and are charged by the minute to chat with their favorite D-lister. Tila Tequila is raking in the most at $20 per minute, while Michael Lohan only fetches $10 a minute. Clearly The Frisky needs to call Dial-A-Star and report back to you. Amelia, can we expense that? [Celebitchy]
- Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher might be sleeping together. [Hollywood Life]
- The Obama campaign is now selling overpriced red, white and blue nail polish with titles like Red-y To Win and Bo Blue. [Styleite]
- Ray J insists there is no sex tape or X-rated photos of him and Whitney Houston, despite gossip to the contrary. [PopBytes]
- Katy Perry joined the Marines in her new video for “Part Of Me,” which premiered last night. [MTV]
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino wrote on his website that he checked into rehab for a prescription drug problem. Just yesterday his rep claimed he was being treated for “exhaustion.” [People]
- Angelina Pivarnik, the ousted castmate from “Jersey Shore,” was all too happy to blab to Page Six that The Situation got in trouble with producers from the show for doing pills at a Miami club. “When he was on the show, he got in trouble for having prescription pills,” Angelina said. “We were filming in a club in Miami … one of the producers said, ‘Hey what was that?’ He had to give them up.” [New York Post]
- Lady Gaga’s boyfriend, Taylor Kinney from “The Vampire Diaries,” supposedly bought her a “promise ring.” Hmm, Gaga does not seem like the promise ring type. [PopCrush]
- Why the concept of “remaining a mystery” to a guy is a bunch of dating advice bullshit. [A New Mode]
- Could it be time for “Dr. Who” to have a male companion? [Guardian UK]
- How to wear ankle-length pants — check out these shoes and pants combos! [Ecosalon]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.