Evening Quickies: Whitney Houston’s Death Ruled Accidental Drowning
- Whitney Houston’s official cause of death has been ruled an accidental drowning, according to the L.A. County Coroner. The singer also had heart disease and cocaine in her system when she died, although the only drugs found in her hotel room where Xanax, Ibuprofen and Midol. A source told TMZ that it’s possible Whitney had a heart attack in the bath and then drowned. [Just Jared, TMZ]
- Hilary Duff gave birthday to a baby boy on Tuesday named Luca Cruz Comrie. I would like to know how Amelia managed to get this movie star to name her firstborn child after her dog. [Except my Lucca has two Cs and she’s a girl! — Editor] [People]
- Liam Hemsworth is reportedly “embarrassed” by some of his girlfriend Miley Cyrus’ behavior. You mean like that time the two of them allegedly had sex beneath a table at the Vanity Fair Oscars party? [Fox News]
- Kim Kardashian’s D-lister pal Jonathan Cheban is now trashing Jon Hamm for calling Kimmy stupid. “Put Jon Hamm in a mall, and more people will go up to the people working at the Burger King than they will to him,” he said to Us Weekly. “Bring Kim to a mall and there will be a riot.” Um, have you SEEN a picture of Jon Hamm lately? [PopBytes]
- An Abercrombie & Fitch online “outlet” — which does not appear to be affiliated with the retailer — sells a pair of pants online advertised as the color “ni**er brown.” [BuzzFeed]
- Just another day at work for model Karlie Kloss: getting tied to the bed, wielding a whip. [NYMag.com The Cut]
- WTF is up with this “lifelike” pickaninny doll that Janet Jackson received as a gift while on tour? [Bossip]
- A ridiculously simple flirting move for shy girls. [How About We]
- Behold Walgreens’ creepily graphic “male masturbation device” description. [BuzzFeed]
- Shopping options for women with fiber sensitivities. [Already Pretty]
- Reebok Germany suggests you cheat on your girlfriend. [Copyranter]
Image via Starpulse
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.