Morning Quickies: Reese Witherspoon Is Pregnant!
- Reese Witherspoon is pregnant with her third baby, sources tell Us Weekly. The baby will be Reese’s first with her new hubby Jim Toth and her third child overall. Her kids Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, were with ex-husband Ryan Phillipe. Mazel tov, Reese! [Us Weekly]
- A conservative blog unearthed a 2004 video of Tom Hanks onstage at his child’s school auction alongside a white man (a fellow parent at the school) dressed in blackface. Yesterday Hanks released a statement saying he was “blindsided” by the man’s costume and calls it “hideously offensive.” Yup. [Gossip Cop]
- Dianna Agron is in a “love triangle” with hottie Sebastian Stan from “Gossip Girl” and Tim Tebow. I know who I’d pick. [Celebitchy]
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino checked into a treatment program for some “rest and recuperation,” his rep confirmed. Raise your hand if you’re surprised. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Katy Perry said if she does a duet with Rihanna she doesn’t want it to be like “Beautiful Liar.” Oopsies, Shakira and Beyoncé. [PopCrush]
- Who did Nicki Minaj just score a major endorsement deal with? [Uptown Magazine]
- Hugh Hefner’s son Marston Hefner, 21, plead guilty to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge after he allegedly hit his girlfriend Claire Sinclair, a 2011 Playmate of the Year. Hefner will undergo a year of DV counseling and has been ordered to stay away from Sinclair for three years. [AP]
- Wilmer Valderrama — remember him? — is slinking his way into Minka Kelly. Girl, NO. [People]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.