Morning Quickies: Gwyneth Didn’t Ghostwrite, Dammit!
- Gwyneth Paltrow is pissed that The New York Times published a piece by Julia Turshen, who claims to be her ghostwriter for her 2011 cookbook, My Father’s Daughter. “Love The New York Times dining section but this week’s facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook,” she tweeted this weekend. “I wrote every word myself.” [Us Weekly]
- The embarrassing husbands of reality TV. [Uptown Magazine]
- Why your boobs can be different sizes. [Gurl.com]
- Kourtney Kardashian begs the question: do you have to wear pants with a shirtdress? [Betty Confidential]
- Here’s a video of Kate Middleton’s cousin Katrina Darling dancing burlesque! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Speaking of Kate, the duchess delivered her first solo speech as a royal while opening a children’s hospital outside London. [People]
- Eleven songs to set the mood for seduction. [Ecosalon]
- One woman plays every single “Law &Order: SVU” character in three minutes. [Crushable]
- Mike Tyson is headed to a one man-show in Vegas (and hopes to head to Broadway). [New York Post]
- Amber Tamblyn’s turned her epic Amber Rose punk on Tyrese into a good cause: 100 percent of proceeds from her album “Respectfully, The Tyrese Sessions” will benefit a poetry non-profit. [Jezebel]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.