Morning Quickies: Gwyneth Didn’t Ghostwrite, Dammit!
- Gwyneth Paltrow is pissed that The New York Times published a piece by Julia Turshen, who claims to be her ghostwriter for her 2011 cookbook, My Father’s Daughter. “Love The New York Times dining section but this week’s facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook,” she tweeted this weekend. “I wrote every word myself.” [Us Weekly]
- The embarrassing husbands of reality TV. [Uptown Magazine]
- Why your boobs can be different sizes. [Gurl.com]
- Kourtney Kardashian begs the question: do you have to wear pants with a shirtdress? [Betty Confidential]
- Here’s a video of Kate Middleton’s cousin Katrina Darling dancing burlesque! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Speaking of Kate, the duchess delivered her first solo speech as a royal while opening a children’s hospital outside London. [People]
- Eleven songs to set the mood for seduction. [Ecosalon]
- One woman plays every single “Law &Order: SVU” character in three minutes. [Crushable]
- Mike Tyson is headed to a one man-show in Vegas (and hopes to head to Broadway). [New York Post]
- Amber Tamblyn’s turned her epic Amber Rose punk on Tyrese into a good cause: 100 percent of proceeds from her album “Respectfully, The Tyrese Sessions” will benefit a poetry non-profit. [Jezebel]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.