Style Stealer: Nina Dobrev’s Casual Chic
I don’t watch “The Vampire Diaries,” the TV show in which Nina Dobrev currently stars. But I totally loved “Degrassi: The Next Generation,” where she played single teen mom Mia Jones. Hey girl! We caught up with Nina, style-wise, when she attended the John Varvatos Stuart House Benefit this past weekend. Dave Matthews Band performed! Yay, I guess. I like the casual layered look she’s sporting here. It’s smart for spring — especially if you get all heated up listening to DMB rock out to “What Would You Say?” After the jump, we give you an inexpensive guide to Nina’s chic look.
1. Aqua Blazer in Cobalt, $98
2. Avhash by Anne Valerie Hash T, $62
3. Chain Trim Pearlescent Necklace, $8.80
4. Style Tryst Faceted Bead and Crystal Earrings, $28
5. SL8 Dark Blue Stretch Cotton Jeggings, $15.98