Evening Quickies: Is Cancun-Partying Snooki Marinating Her Little Meatball In Vodka Sauce?
- Pregnant Snooki is partying into the wee hours in Cancun, Mexico, with JWoww. Fortunately a bartender confirmed she’s not marinating her little meatball in vodka sauce: Snooks is only throwing back virgin daiquiris. [Fox News]
- Chris Brown did something not-awful: he posed with a transgender fan (who I guess doesn’t mind Chris’s homophobic Twitter rants?). [Starpulse]
- A new NBC sitcom starring a nine-year-old African-American girl is all kinds of WTF in the stereotypes department. [Uptown Magazine]
- Twenty-five pickup lines for cyclists. “I ride with a helmet” is totally open to interpretation. [Ecosalon]
- Jack Black says Courtney Love’s comment that “The Muppets” movie “raped” Kurt Cobain’s legacy by using a Nirvana song in a bit he starred in is “absurd.” We are all quite aware Courtney Love is absurd, Jack. [PopBytes]
- Neve Campbell is pregnant with her first child with her boyfriend, JJ Field. Mazel tov! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Pics and video of Adele in high school reveal she’s always been able to sing and — gasp — once smoked a cigarette. [PopDust]
- Chris O’Dowd stands up for his “Friends With Kids” co-star Megan Fox by calling director Michael Bay, who replaced her in “Transformers” after a public falling-out, a “fucking asshole” and a “sexist.” [ONTD]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.