Morning Quickies: Jon Hamm Defends His “Stupid” Kardashian Comments
- Jon Hamm is backpedaling from his comments last week about Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian in which he remarked “being a f**king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.” Kimmy fired back over Twitter, calling him “careless,” and now Jon, somewhat naively told E! that “It’s surprising to me that it has become remotely a story.” (Really?) He continued, “I don’t know Ms. Kardashian, I know her public persona. What I said was meant to be more on pervasiveness of something in our culture, not personal, but she took offense to it and that is her right.” [PopBytes]
- Fiona Apple performed some new songs at SXSW, there’s video, and you know you want to watch. [Stereogum]
- Gillian Anderson says she was offered the role of Lady Cora Crawley on “Downton Abbey,” but turned it down. Interesting. I can’t imagine anyone but Elizabeth McGovern in that role. [Huffington Post]
- Find out what Jermaine Jones, the “American Idol” contestant booted off after it was discovered he’d hidden a criminal record, is wanted for. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Ten great reasons for doing it in the great outdoors. I would personally advise you against doing it on the beach … ow. [Em & Lo]
- Quiz: Are you being insane about choosing your bridesmaids’ dresses? [The Hairpin]
- On the history of the paisley print. [Ecosalon]
- The Obamas are all over television during the month of March. [Uptown Magazine]
- Did you know there are 10 musicians named after foods? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Tonight on “America’s Next Top Model,” British contestant Louise Watts pitches a fit and gets into a fight with PR maven Kelly Cutrone. Not a good idea, love. [Life & Style]
- Twelve celebs who still look gorgeous sans fards. [Betty Confidential]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.