Evening Quickies: Charlize Theron Adopted A Baby Boy
- Charlize Theron has adopted a baby boy named Jackson. Congratulations! [Us Weekly]
- Prince Harry says the one thing about being a prince that really sucks is “listening to the boring people,” which does indeed sound awful. “You can imagine the kind of dinner parties I had to go to at such a young age,” he said. “Pretty dull.” We can only imagine. [NY Post]
- How to host a “Hunger Games”-themed wedding, if you are crazy enough to do so. [The FW]
- This student had an affair with her college professor and it didn’t end in disaster. [The Gloss]
- The artist XVALA has made a piece of work inspired by Kim Kardashian’s trash. [Huffington Post]
- Jermaine Jones has been IDed as the “American Idol” contestant who hid his criminal record (violence, lying about his identity) from casting directors. [PopBytes]
- Weetzie Bat author Francesca Lia Block is warring with Bank Of America and might lose her home. [Jezebel]
- On the difference between “sartorial taste” and “judgment.” [Already Pretty]
- Fourteen pies for National Pi Day! [Neatorama]
- And of course, Pi Day pickup lines for those of you out on the prowl tonight. [How About We]
Image via Getty
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.