Hot Links: Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Are Dunzo, Plus New Uses For Toothpaste
- This makes me sad — Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth are getting divorced after 11 years of marriage. Did the “Twilight” fame go to his head? [Starpulse]
- This is a cool list: 10 superheroines of geekdom who don’t have “powers” or wear costumes. [The Mary Sue]
- Nicolle Wallace, a former aide to Sarah Palin said HBO’s “Game Change” was “true enough” to make her “squirm.” [Newser]
- So, just incase, here are eight signs your man has an Asian fetish. [Your Tango]
- Fellow nerds, are you psyched for Pi Day tomorrow? [Huffington Post]
- How do you feel about jumpsuits? Here are 22 celebs wearing them to help you decide… [theBERRY]
- Madonna, like the rest of the world, thinks Karl Lagerfeld is “ridiculous” for calling Adele fat. Correction: I think Karl is more than ridiculous — he’s an a-hole! [Styleite]
- Five new uses for toothpaste, because brushing your teeth is so 2011. [Stylelist Home]
- Do you think Jon Hamm was out of line for calling Kim Kardashian a “fucking idiot”? Vote! [TruTV]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.