Evening Quickies: Prince Harry Is Texting Pippa Middleton!
- Prince Harry reportedly sent a text message to Pippa Middleton from the Caribbean with a link to pictures of himself and the message: “See what you’re missing? Xoxo.” It would totally be weird if the two of them got together for sexytimes … but I’m not going to pretend I haven’t replayed it through my mind. [The Daily Beast]
- Which one of the 12 types of Internet commenters you meet online are you? [The Gloss]
- Riley Keough — aka Elvis’ 22-year-old granddaughter and Lisa Marie Presley’s kid — is engaged to Alex Pettyfer. [US Weekly]
- Jessica Biel used to play “sex with Barbies.” Didn’t we all? [Styleite]
- Scope out the edgy heels in Madonna’s shoe line! [New York Girl Style]
- Courtney Love is unhappy the Muppet movie did a barbershop quartet cover of Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit.” Damn, does this woman ever stop complaining about everything? [PopBytes]
- Jeff Bridges from “The Big Lebowski” is publishing a book of Zen teachings. The dude abides. [Entertainment Weekly]
- The best and worst of TV cast feuds. [Flavorwire]
- St. Patrick’s Day is coming — meaning it’s a good time to brush on your leprechuan knowledge. [The FW]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.