Morning Quickies: David Duchovny Pissed At Sex Addiction Book
- David Duchovny’s lawyers went off on the New York Post when it ran an article by a psychologist who trashed sex addiction as “nothing more than a pop-psychology phenomenon.” The actor said he suffered from sex addiction when he separated from his wife Tea Leoni back in 2008 and wants no association with the psychologist who’s written a book denouncing the illness. [New York Post]
- Demi Moore’s daughter Scout Willis tweeted some weird shit from her Twitter account, like “I hate capitalism like I hate my parents, but they both serve me so well,” but a rep says it was just for a school assignment at Brown University. [Us Weekly]
- A cop pulled over Amanda Bynes for talking on her cell phone while driving and she drove off while the cop was writing her a ticket. [PopBytes]
- Ten daring babies escaping their cribs. There’s also some adorable videos of baby pandas doing this very same thing. Just saying. [The FW]
- We know you need an update on Justin Bieber’s pet snake named Johnson. [PopCrush]
- What your outfit color means on the pickup scene. [Em & Lo]
- Ashley Olsen has quit acting for good, probably to roll around in piles of her and her sister’s money Scrooge McDuck-style. [US Weekly]
- Jessica Simpson ate cheesecake before her naked-belly Elle photoshoot. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- I refuse to believe there is a less-gross yet super-tasty recipe for tater tot casserole. [The Hairpin]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.