Today’s Lady News: Ultrasound Now Required Before An Abortion In Virginia
- Virginia Governor Bill McDonnell has signed into law the bill that requires a woman seeking an abortion to first have a medically unnecessary ultrasound. Technically this bill is a step up from a previous iteration of the bill, which would have required an invasive transvaginal ultrasound (also medically unnecessary) before an abortion. [New York Times]
- Women in Texas are losing options for health care at Planned Paernthood clinics and elsewhere amid the abortion fight. Texas has recently slashed funding from PP clinics. [New York Times]
- On “America’s Next Top Model,” the first Native American contestant Mariah Watchman, and the Pocahontas controversy. [Racialicious]
- Twenty photos of female activists throughout history. [Ecosalon]
- The Apollo Theater in Harlem will induct the late soul singer Etta James into its Hall of Fame. [Uptown Magazine]
- How Puritanical attitudes towards sex are making independent women leave the GOP. [Current]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.