- Two more alleged Olivia Munn sexy photos have leaked with detailed Skitch instructions for some lucky dude — allegedly ex Chris Pine — on how to handle her body. In one pic, she’s straddling the side of a pool and in the other, she’s modeling lingerie and thigh highs in a hotel room. [ONTD]
- Maggie Smith and Dan Stevens — better known as the Dowager Countess and Matthew Crawley — haven’t reupped their contracts yet for “Downton Abbey,” which has tongues wagging they don’t plan to return. [Mirror UK]
- Tim Tebow is not doing “The Bachelor,” which is a relief because we’ve been Tebow-ing that he wouldn’t! [US Weekly]
- Pretty, subtle photographs of 1960s Parisian prostitutes. [Flavorwire]
- A real-life Flintstones house located in Malibu could be yours for just $3.5 million. [Oddity Central]
- Ten reasons not to date a geek. I’ve dated two hardcore geeks before and can confirm every single one of these reasons is true. [The Gloss]
- How to talk to a shy guy. [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.