Hot Links: Kirk Cameron Thinks Calling His Anti-Gay Rhetoric “Hate Speech” Is, Um, Hateful
- Kirk Cameron has responded to critics of his anti-homosexuality stance, saying it’s not “hate speech” and he “loves” all people, including gays. He just thinks gays are, you know, destroying society and stuff. [Your Tango]
- Apparently there’s a Hulk Hogan sex tape? Blech. But! Here are 11 things that actually sound worse than that. [College Candy]
- Everything you — and I, as I was not paying attention — need to know about today’s big Apple announcement. Lemme guess — another insanely expensive gadget that will be replaced with a newer model in a year that I will still buy because I am a stupid consumer? [Ask Men]
- A new dating website allows dumpers to tell dumpees why they got, uh, dumped. File under: things I would never subject myself to! [The Stir]
- Here are the six sleaziest ways animals are mimicking human sexuality, those bastards. [Cracked]
- Check out official cast portraits from the upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars.” [theBERRY]
- Stop the presses! Kate Middleton went thrift-shopping. What did the Queen have to say about that? [Styleite]
- I’m relieved Tim Tebow has said he won’t be the next “Bachelor,” but I wouldn’t mind seeing a famous hottie — say, Jake Gyllenhaal — handing out roses on the show. [Tres Sugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.