Morning Quickies: How Julianne Moore Played Sarah Palin
- Julianne Moore tells Ellen DeGeneres on how she played Sarah Palin in the HBO movie “Game Change,” which airs on Saturday night. She listened to Palin’s audiobook nonstop on her iPod for two months to get down that Wasilla accent. [Huffington Post]
- Attention, nerds! (Amelia, that means you.) A “Star Trek” episode abandoned in 1967 is set to be filmed 45 later! [Featuring the original cast? Impossible. I am not okay with this. — Yeoman Amelia] [The AV Club]
- Elizabeth Berkley is pregnant with her first child. Mazel tov! [People]
- Tila Tequila was hospitalized recently for a brain aneurysm, which she allegedly tried to treat herself by consuming so many prescription drugs that she overdosed. This whole story is just sad. [Radar Online]
- There’s going to be an “Animal House” musical and Barenaked Ladies is scoring it. [Nerve]
- What do we think of Nicole Richie’s designs for her QVC collection? [New York Girl Style]
- People spent how much on their pets last year?!?! [Yahoo Shine]
- Is Bravo’s new matchmaking reality show “The Love Broker” trying to push out Patti Stanger and “The Millionaire Matchmaker”? [Crushable]
- A posthumous Aaliyah album is in the works. [PopCrush]
- Guys explain whether men like crazy positions in bed. [Em & Lo]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.