Today’s Lady News: 11 Advertisers Drop Rush Limbaugh’s Show
- As of this evening, 11 advertisers, including corporate biggie AOL, have dropped their $$$ from Rush Limbaugh’s show after he called a woman a “prostitute” and “slut” on air. [Think Progress]
- Could — and would — Sandra Fluke sue Rush? [The Daily Beast]
- Women earn less then men at every education level, according to a new report by the U.S. Census Bureau. [GOOD]
- Riot police arrested 31 non-violent demonstrators yesterday who were protesting against Virginia’s new law that forces a woman seeking an abortion to undergo an ultrasound first. (A previous iteration of this law would have forced women to have an invasive transvaginal ultrasound.) [Feministing]
- GOP wannabe-presidential candidate Sen. Rick Santorum supports nullifying existing gay marriages. [San Francisco Gate]
- A Ohio State football coach punishes his poorly performing players by making them wear a lavender jersey. Because lavender is for girls. Or gays. Or something? This is so stupid. [Queerty]
- Ten women share their stories about what its like to live with an eating disorder. [Betty Confidential]
- Ten of the most powerful female characters in literature. [Flavorwire]
- Female bodybuilders strike a pose. [BuzzFeed]
- The UK is expected to announce on March 8th, which is International Women’s Day, that stalking will be recognized as a crime punishable by fines and jail up to five years. [Guardian UK]
- Were single mothers in England better off in the 19th century? [BBC]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.