Anna Dello Russo is an editor-at-large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan. But she’s probably best known for her wild costumery and show-stopping hats. Though she’s often seated front row during fashion week, it’s her outlandish outfits that have landed her time and again on style blogs. And Yoox.com even did a T-shirt collaboration featuring some of Dello Russo’s crazier looks last year. We’ve selected one of Dello Russo’s less wild outfits — worn to last week’s Stella McCartney RTW show — to steal. We love how she does so much with a fairly simple palette of black, white and gold. Check out our steal after the jump.
1. J. Brand Faux Leather Pants, $129
2. Madewell Charade Blazer, $138
3. Asos Boyfriend T-Shirt, $17.91
4. Western Belt Buckle, $16.88
5. Orelia Key Charm Necklace, $26.86
6. Apt. 9 Gold Tone Textured Link Swag Necklace, $16.80
7. Vince Camuto 30 Large Link Necklace, $68.99