Hot Links: Lots Of “Bachelor”-Inspired Dating Tips
- Here are 11 valuable dating tips gathered from watching “The Bachelor.” [Tres Sugar]
- And on the flipside, here are seven dating tips from Bachelor Ben Flajnik himself! [Ask Men]
- Apparently, some people actually ask plus-size model Robyn Lawley if she “overeats” or is “fed better” at photoshoots in order to stay a “larger size.” Turns out — shocker! — she just eats like a normal person. [NYMag.com]
- See what Mila Kunis has to say about ex Macauley Culkin and plastic surgery in the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar. [theBERRY]
- Seven ingenious ways to announce a pregnancy instead of blurting out “I’m knocked up!” [The Stir]
- Feeling tempted to call an ex? Don’t! Read this instead. [YourTango]
- Horrifying and disgusting weird news headline of the day: “Craigslist Used To Find Dogs For Sex.” No. No. No. [Huffington Post]
- Here are 11 things women should not give up for Lent, according to a dude. [College Candy]
- Having a great boss makes work easier, but there are also some ways working for someone super can really suck. [Cracked]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.