Evening Quickies: Mama Bieber Is Writing A Book
- Justin Bieber’s mom Patti Mallette is releasing a memoir called Nowhere What Up about Justin’s early life when she raised him as a single mom. Considering these two are uber-religious, don’t expect many (any?) juicy parts. [PopCrush]
- Rihanna stopped listening to Adele’s 21 album because it’s “too depressing.” You and me both, girl. [ONTD]
- Kaley Cuoco of “Big Bang Theory” and her fiance have called off their engagement. That sucks. [People]
- Both Zachary Quinto and Jessica Lange will return to “American Horror Story” next season, which will otherwise star a totally new cast. The creepy new plot line centers on an East Coast mental institution. [Just Jared]
- Sarah Palin has released her own response to the HBO movie “Game Change,” which is based on a nonfiction book about the 2008 election. Who wants to bet she’s taken some creative liberties? [Nerve]
- Some Christians are pissed at Miley Cyrus for tweeting quotes from a theoretical physicist who favored science over religion. [PopCrush]
- Online dating advice for women, culled together by people who date them. [The Awl]
- Thirteen tips for dating a Mormon. [YourTango]
- Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco, 25, has been tapped as the new face of Gucci. Oh, what I would do with Grace Kelly’s DNA … [People]
- Thirteen Dr. Suess pickup lines for your poetential sneech muffin. [How About We]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.