Morning Quickies: Rihanna Spends $24K On Her Hair
- Rihanna paid $24,000 to fly her hair stylist Ursula Stephen from L.A. to London after she ruined her ‘do in a hotel pool, steam room and sauna. I so relate to these types of problems. [New York Post]
- Happy 18th birthday, Justin Bieber! His manager surprised him on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” with a “highly coveted, ultra-exclusive plug-in hybrid luxury sports sedan” called a Fisker Karma. That must be a luxury car, because we have never heard of it. [People]
- Actual headline on Us Weekly’s web site: “Beyoncé Breastfeeds Blue Ivy In Public.” [Us Weekly]
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck named their newborn son Samuel Garner Affleck. Finally, a “normal” baby name in Hollywood. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- The imagined life of the baby that might be swimming around Snooki’s uterus. [Modern Man]
- Watch Taylor Swift take tea with Sophia Grace and Rosie, those two cute little girls, on Ellen’s show. Tay-Tay actually does not look out of place with a tiara on her head and a giant tutu. [PopCrush]
- Playboy wants to build a strip club in space. [Nerve]
- Finally, there are GOP action figures to go with your Kate Middleton Barbie. [The FW]
- Do you haz a sadz? Here’s 15 sad products for sad girls. [Gurl.com]
- The late Tupac Shakur’s music is headed to Broadway for a new musical. [Madame Noire]
- George Clooney doesn’t give a shit if people think he is gay. [The Superficial]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.