Morning Quickies: Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Welcome A Baby Boy
- Jennifer Garner gave birth to her and Ben Affleck’s third child, a boy, in Santa Monica, California, a source has confirmed. No word yet on the little guy’s name. Congratulations! [US Weekly]
- Wait, Snooki actually is pregnant? That’s what The New York Post is claiming. Earlier this month she denied she’s expecting a little meatball with boyfriend Jionni LaValle, but the Post claims she’s keeping mum about the pregnancy until she can get a marketing deal out of it. [People]
- Whitney Houston’s death has officially been ruled an accident, although the actual cause has not yet been released. That really throws a wrench in the theory the Illuminati killed her to make way for baby Blue Ivy Carter. [PopCrush]
- Sexy-girl-of-the-moment Kate Upton did the obligatory uncomfortably-sexualized Carl’s Jr ad. [Styleite]
- Hugh Hefner’s son Marston has been charged with “inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant” after he allegedly assaulted his Playmate girlfriend Claire Sinclair earlier this month. [TMZ]
- What color is your “aura”? [Gurl.com]
- Jon B is preparing for his comeback. [Uptown Magazine]
- A conservative group called One Million Moms is threatening to boycott Toys R Us for selling an Archie comic featuring a gay marriage. [Nerve]
- The six women you’ll meet at a bridal shower. Oh, God, is it that time of the year already? [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.