Today’s Lady News: WA Pharmacies Don’t Have To Sell Plan B, Judge Rules
- Pharmacies in Washington state are no longer required to carry the morning-after pill/Plan B following a ruling by a district judge. Two pharmacies had claimed that being forced to provide the morning-after pill infringed on their freedom of religion. [Nerve]
- Jan Berenstain, the children’s book author who co-wrote The Berenstain Bears series with her husband, died on Friday at the age of 88. Jan and Stan Berenstein wrote over 300 Berenstain Bears books, starting all the way back in 1962. [TMZ]
- Utah’s House of Representatives advanced a bill that bars sexual education from being taught unless it is abstinence-only. [Newser]
- Pennsylvania may have struck down the rape-y “transvaginal ultrasound” requirement from one of the anti-abortion bills working its way through the state legislature. But there’s an even scarier anti-abortion bill in Pennsylvania that we should be worried about as well. [Raw Story]
- Meet female journalists who report from the front lines of war. [Ecosalon]
- Four theories on why Sen. Rick Santorum has female supporters. [The Week]
- On Viola Davis and Esperanza Spalding wearing their natural hair at the Oscars last night. [Clutch Magazine]
- Oh, fantastic: Idaho may consider an anti-abortion bill that requires a woman to have an ultrasound before an abortion, too. [Think Progress]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.