Today’s Lady News: Indiana Politician Regrets Comments Associating The Girl Scouts With Planned Parenthood
- Indiana Rep. Bob Morris (R-Fort Wayne) has admitted that calling the Girl Scouts the “tactical arm of Planned Parenthood” was perhaps a bit “inflammatory.” You think? [Queerty]
- A judge in Dallas, TX is refusing to marry straight couples because, as a lesbian, it’s not a right afforded to her. “I’m sorry I don’t perform marriage ceremonies, because clearly the state does not have marriage equality and until it does I’m not going to partially apply the law to one group and not apply it to another group of people,” said Judge Tonya Parker. “It doesn’t seem right for me to perform ceremonies for people that can’t be performed for me.” [Uptown]
- Florida’s state House Health and Human Services Committee has advanced a bill to require a 24-hour waiting period for a woman seeking an abortion and to also require the owners of new abortion clinics to be doctors who specialized in abortion procedures during their residency. Women in Florida are already required to have an ultrasound before terminating a pregnancy. [Palm Beach Post]
- Mississippi’s governor told a news conference, hosted by an anti-abortion network, that he’ll support several anti-abortion bills in the legislature, including one that would require a woman to undergo an ultrasound. [Coschocton Tribune]
- Women are more likely than men to restrict privacy, be cautious about what they post on social media and to “unfriend” or “unfollow” others, according to a new study by the Pew Internet and American Life Project of the Pew Research Center. [Forbes]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.