Morning Quickies: Rihanna & Chris Brown On “American Idol”?
- “American Idol” reportedly wants Chris Brown and Rihanna to reunite for a performance. VOMIT. Meanwhile, Chris Brown’s alleged iPhone theft in Miami might jeopardize his probation. [PopCrush, PopCrush]
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel will marry this summer “at a private estate” and she’s planning to wear a Monique Lhuillier gown, says a source. [US Weekly]
- Gerard Butler checked into the Betty Ford rehab three weeks ago for an addiction to prescription drugs, sources tell TMZ. [TMZ]
- Marriage advice from Republican candidates. Hey, Mitt Romney and his wife have been together for, like, 40 years. They must be doing something right. [Nerve]
- Kate Moss gets sacrilegious in the March issue of W. [The Gloss]
- Any Stefon fans? Here’s an illustrated guide to New York’s hottest (read: weirdest) nightclubs! [Splitsider]
- Happy Friday! Here’s 10 cute dogs who will do anything for treats. [The FW]
- Thirteen fashion sex scandals through history. [Em & Lo]
- Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to distribute after an arrest this December in Aspen. [TMZ]
- Microbrews with terrible names. [Modern Man]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.