Evening Quickies: Ezra Miller Disappointed By “Kevin” Oscar Snub
- Ezra Miller says he’s disappointed that his movie “We We Need To Talk About Kevin” and its star Tilda Swinton were snubbed by the Oscars. Aww, sounds like someone needs a shoulder to cry on. Any takers? [C’mere, Ezra… — Editor] [ONTD]
- A rep for The National Enquirer explained they published a photograph of Whitney Houston in her casket because it was “beautiful.” Deep breath. [PopCrush]
- Brittany Snow has been cast as the First Daughter in a new NBC comedy about life in the White House called “1600 Penn.” [Deadline Hollywood]
- Jay-Z is not happy about the Rihanna/Chris Brown collab, unsurprisingly. [PopCrush]
- How to catch the perfect bro. (Uh, it’s not that hard.) [The Gloss]
- No one wants to date Kate Gosselin. Well, last I checked, Jon Gosselin wasn’t batting particularly well, either. [Crushable]
- This awesome guy Photoshopped celebs into his holiday party photos. [The FW]
- Oprah’s OWN network is debuting a reality show called “Beverly’s Full House” about Beverly Johnson, the first black model to appear on the cover of Vogue, and her fam. [Styleite]
- All right, residents of Portland, Oregon: who left their dappled grey Shetland pony tied up to a light pole? Police are going door-to-door trying to find the owner. [Oregon Live]
- Attention, ladies: this is what a dude blog is telling guys about how they can win arguments with us. [Modern Man]
- Seal says he talked about his split from Heidi Klum because the “public” deserved an explanation for why their seemingly magical marriage tanked. “When you publicize your marriage as much as our marriage was publicized, when you renew wedding vows, when you do all those things, what you are saying to people is … you’re giving people a picture of an ideal relationship that people aspire to,” he said. You know what? That’s actually sort of admirable. [People]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.