10 Things I Would Do If I Owned This Sheltie Dog Purse
Sometimes a product comes along that is so weird and magical that I can’t help but wonder how different my life would be if I owned it. This sheltie dog purse is one of those products. If I ever pony up the $25 bucks it would take to buy this bag, here are 10 things I will do… [Fuzzy Nation Handbag, Amazon]
- Give it a cute name like “Roxy” or “Mabel.”
- Take it on long walks around the park and put dog biscuits in its zipper pouch.
- Fall into a well on purpose to see if it would get help.
- Try to teach it to play fetch and not even get mad if it didn’t catch on right away.
- Take it to the dog groomer for regular cleaning and maintenance.
- Store it in a kennel.
- When people talk about their kids, sigh and say “Sometimes I feel like I have a kid,” and motion to my dog purse.
- Keep it in my bed and snuggle with it at the end of a tough day.
- Take it outside for bathroom breaks, set it on a patch of grass, and if anyone looked at me funny, say “Umm…could you move along? She suffers from pee shyness and can’t go with people staring at her.”
- Never use it as an actual purse.