Morning Quickies: “National Enquirer” Allegedly Runs Whitney Houston Casket Photo On Cover
- National Enquirer, what the hell is wrong with you? The tabloid rag’s cover is allegedly a photograph of Whitney Houston lying in a casket at her funeral. If this photo is real, shame on the Enquirer and shame on the person who took the photo at the funeral and sold it. [Guardian UK]
- Lea Michele and Cory Monteith from “Glee” are either dating or doing schmoopy things like giving each other “puppy dog eyes” and feeding each other pasta just to torture single people. [Life & Style]
- You won’t believe what some idiot dude said to this woman on their first date. [The Gloss]
- Meet the eight annoying people who always show up at an Oscars party. [The FW]
- “Harry Potter” scribe J.K. Rowling is writing a novel for adults. [Washington Post]
- Really good books about lesbians. [The Hairpin]
- Octavia Spencer plans to splurge her money from “The Help” on breast implants after the Oscars. [Parade]
- Thirty-two musicians share their favorite recipes. [Paste Magazine]
- Guess what TV show Katy Perry will guest star on? [PopCrush]
- Magic Johnson wants to bring back “Soul Train” on his new TV network, Aspire. [Uptown Magazine]
- Jennifer Aniston says a “Friends” reunion movie “doesn’t make sense to me.” Us neither. Let’s leave well enough alone! [Us Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.