Evening Quickies: Did Chris Brown Steal An iPhone?
- The ever-so-charming Chris Brown has been accused of stealing a woman’s iPhone at a Miami nightclub after she took a picture of him. A 24-year-old woman started photographing Chris Brown and Tyga leaving a nightclub and he allegedly reached out of the window, took her phone and said, “Bitch you ain’t going to put that on no website.” [Buzzfeed]
- In other Bad Dude News, Bobby Brown is pitching a tell-all book about his marriage to ex-wife Whitney Houston. Klassy. [PopCrush]
- The words “purple nurple,” “student” and “teacher” do not belong in the same sentence, ever. [The FW]
- Kate Middleton has a cousin who is a burlesque artist?!?! [The Gloss]
- The six worst Oscar snubs in black film history. [Uptown Magazine]
- An 18-year-old boy in New Jersey who’s battling his second bout with cancer has asked Taylor Swift to be his date to prom. Say yes, Tay Tay! [PopCrush]
- This mom got an awful obit in the newspaper written by one of her kids. [Newser]
- Check out Tumblr’s new policy against self-harm blogs. [Tumblr]
- What to do if you hate your best friend’s boyfriend. [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.