Evening Quickies: Adele Offered $1.6 Million To Promote Plus-Size Dating Web Site
- I actually think this would be awesome: Adele has been offered $1.6 million by The Big and the Beautiful, a dating website for plus-size women and the men who love them. The Big and the Beautiful was started by “America’s Next Top Model Winner,” Whitney Thompson, who was the first-ever plus-size winner of the show. I’m fairly certainly Adele is going to say “no,” since she probably makes $1.6 million in her sleep at this point. But the idea doesn’t make me vom. [Life & Style]
- You know what does make me vom? Gross Howard Stern grilled Adam Levine about his “Voice” co-host Christina Aguilera’s weight. Ugh, he is such a sexist pig. Do you think Christina gets asked questions about Cee Lo’s weight?! [PopCrush]
- Do you like going to the mall? You’re in luck! “Hunger Games” cast members are pulling a Justin Bieber and traveling to malls around the country to promote the flick. [The FW]
- France has decided to ditch the word “mademoiselle,” which means “miss,” from official documents. I am quite certain I am going to have to listen to Le Boyfriend le complain about this. [TresSugar]
- Ten things you will never hear inside a Lululemon store. [Ecosalon]
- Demi Lovato is airing an MTV special on March 6 called “Demi Lovato: Stay Strong,” a one-hour doc on the singer’s life post-rehab. This is the same thing they did for Britney Spears a few years ago. [PopCrush]
- Netflix has signed a deal with The Weinstein Company so that you can stream their movies — like Oscar-nominated “The Artist”! — online within a year of their release. Kickass! [The FW]
- Disturbing thing some teens are doing on YouTube: asking commenters “Am I ugly?” [The Week]
- Estee Lauder is launching “Mad Men”-inspired makeup! [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
- Check out Diane Von Furstenberg’s collaboration with Current/Elliot. [Wander With Style]
- Chelsea Handler is back on-again with Andre Balazs, a hotel owner and ex of Uma Thurman. [US Weekly]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.