Morning Quickies: Chris Brown Tried To Pickup Woman With “I Promise I Won’t Beat You”
- What? No. Just no. A woman in the Grammy gift lounge tells Us Weekly that Chris Brown approached her and asked, “Can I get your number? I promise I won’t beat you.” Then his friends started laughing and one cried “That’s his new line!” The woman says she “wanted to throw up.” Us, too. [Us Weekly]
- Bobby Brown won’t be attending his ex-wife’s Whitney Houston’s funeral at her family’s request. Also, Aretha Franklin, Whitney’s godmother, is set to perform at the funeral. [Fox News, Starpulse]
- Who is Carly Rae Jepsen and what does she have to do with the Biebs? [PopCrush]
- Classic period scenes in TV and film. [Crushable]
- A woman with a double uterus carried “twins” — one baby in each womb. Oh, the wonders of nature. [The Stir]
- Aww! Teen sweethearts who met during World War II were reunited after 70 years apart. So cute. [The FW]
- “Teen Mom”‘s Amber Portwood has been evicted from her home after she was caught scamming Indiana low income housing program. Amber claimed her income was less than $10,000, which qualified her for taxpayer-funded housing, when in actually she raked in $280K from MTV during 2010. [TMZ]
- Sophia Bush and her “One Tree Hill” co-star Austin Nichols are dunzo. [US Weekly]
- Dan Savage explains what it means when a lesbian starts dating a gay man. [Nerve]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.