- Here’s Amber Riley cover of “I Will Always Love You” on “Glee,” which was recorded before Whitney Houston’s death this weekend. Just like J-Hud, Amber has a big, booming, beautiful voice that does this song justice. [Us Weekly]
- Watch Taylor Swift’s video for “Safe & Sound,” her song off “The Hunger Games” soundtrack. I’m warning you, it’s depressing. [Update: it looks like the video has been pulled. Bummer, dude. Here's the song with some stills from the video on YouTube.] [The FW]
- Charming Chris Brown told his Twitter haters to “f–k off” because “I got a Grammy!” [Celebuzz]
- Ten hard-earned rules for double-dating. Wait, do people actually double date anymore? [Nerve]
- Wait, why is this guy in “I Hate Being Single” single? He’s so cute. (Update: Reconnaisance work tells me he’s actually not single and hasn’t been for awhile. Lies!) [I Hate Being Single]
- Twenty cats and dogs hugging it out. [BuzzFeed]
- Ke$ha throws “clothing optional” parties. Of course she does. [Starpulse]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.