Morning Quickies: Amber Riley Covers “I Will Always Love You” On “Glee”
- Here’s Amber Riley cover of “I Will Always Love You” on “Glee,” which was recorded before Whitney Houston’s death this weekend. Just like J-Hud, Amber has a big, booming, beautiful voice that does this song justice. [Us Weekly]
- Watch Taylor Swift’s video for “Safe & Sound,” her song off “The Hunger Games” soundtrack. I’m warning you, it’s depressing. [Update: it looks like the video has been pulled. Bummer, dude. Here’s the song with some stills from the video on YouTube.] [The FW]
- Charming Chris Brown told his Twitter haters to “f–k off” because “I got a Grammy!” [Celebuzz]
- Ten hard-earned rules for double-dating. Wait, do people actually double date anymore? [Nerve]
- Wait, why is this guy in “I Hate Being Single” single? He’s so cute. (Update: Reconnaisance work tells me he’s actually not single and hasn’t been for awhile. Lies!) [I Hate Being Single]
- Twenty cats and dogs hugging it out. [BuzzFeed]
- Ke$ha throws “clothing optional” parties. Of course she does. [Starpulse]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.