Evening Quickies: Whitney Houston Memorial Canceled; Funeral Will Be Invite Only
- A public memorial for Whitney Houston at Newark, New Jersey’s Prudential Center this Friday has been cancelled at the request of the singer’s family. Instead, Whitney’s family is holding a private, invite-only funeral at a Baptist Church in Newark on Saturday at noon. [People, Huffington Post]
- Justin Bieber went on an adorable “date” with a six-year-old fan named Avalanna who is fighting a rare form of cancer. These pics are so cute. [PopCrush]
- Hugh Hefner’s response to his 20-year-old son Marston’s arrest this weekend for domestic violence? “If they care about each other, they’ll patch it up.” Uh, wrong answer. [People]
- Jada Pinkett Smith released a song on Facebook for her hubby Will. I guess they’re not so divorce-y after all? [Clutch Magazine]
- Maggie Gyllenhaal might be breaking the rules at her local Brooklyn food co-op by not volunteering her time, although sources say she just does them in “private” areas, so as not to cause a commotion. [Nerve]
- Daria Morgendorfer from “Daria” is now blogging for the Huffington Post. My adolescence does not know what to make of this. [Huffington Post]
- Nope, Paul McCartney won’t be doing a “Mad Men” cameo. That rumor was dispelled rather quickly. [NYMag.com]
- What makes people (cough, dudes, cough) lie about their height. [Modern Man]
- Lindsay Lohan is in trubs with the IRS again for supposedly not paying taxes in 2010. Girl, get yourself an accountant! [PopBytes]
- Five amazing talking dog videos to teach your puppy to say “I love you.” [The FW]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.