Evening Quickies: Marston Hefner, Hef’s Son, Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Hugh Hefner’s son Marston Hefner, 20, was arrested for domestic violence this weekend after he allegedly attacked his 2011 Playmate of the Year girlfriend, Claire Sinclair, at the couple’s home. Police witnessed bruises and red marks on the pin-up model’s body; Marston admitted they fought but not that he had acted violently towards her. He was released on $2o,000 bail. [Fox News]
- iTunes hiked up the price of Whitney Houston’s music, meaning you’ll now pay 60 percent more for it than you would have had you bought “I Will Always Love You” the day before her death on Saturday. How icky and opportunistic of them. [PopBytes]
- Golf clap: Martha Stewart’s Chow-chow pup, Genghis Kahn, won Best in Breed at the Westminister Dog Show. [The FW]
- Rihanna and Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters got baked together after the Grammys, if DJ Diplo humblebragging about it on Twitter is to be believed. [PopCrush]
- Big Ang from “Mob Wives” recites some of “Downton Abbey”‘s best lines. [Us Weekly]
- Listen to Tavi Gevinson sing Neil Young’s “Heart Of Gold,” which she performed last night for New York Fashion Week. I’m impressed! [NYMag.com]
- SQUEEEEE: animals with heart-shaped marks in their fur. [The Daily Beast]
- “Let’s make out” and other Kate Spade Valentine’s Day e-cards to send to someone you love tomorrow. [Kate Spade]
- How young is too young to lose your virginity? Young’uns weigh in. [Gurl.com]
- Matt Bomer officially came out of the closet this weekend when he thanked his partner, Simon Halls, and their three kids at an awards show this weekend. [Starpulse]
- Fifty pickup lines for scoring a foodie. [Ecosalon]
- Dogs Against Romney is greeting dog fans outside the Westminster Dog Show. [Dogs Against Romney]
Image via Posh24.com
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.