This Week In Sex: 5 Valentine’s Day Surprises That Will Get A Lady Laid & The 10 Commandments Of Casual Sex
- These Valentine’s Day surprises are supposed to get a lady laid, provided she can find someone to lay her, which I am failing at so far. [LA Weekly]
- Sleep with “too many” guys and you get “slut shamed,” sleep with “too few” and get “prude shamed.” Can’t we just make “shaming” stop altogether? [The Stir]
- There are ways to make your voice sexier — other than having a head cold, which I have right now so I’m covered. [Your Tango]
- The man who got naked and covered himself in chocolate and peanut butter in the supermarket is really, really sorry for his actions. Sounds pretty kinky to me. [Huffington Post]
- A new study says the ladies are really into sending nudie pics. [Ask Men]
- What really goes on in a BDSM dungeon? You know you’re curious. [The Gloss]
- Moses (or someone) has just delivered the 10 commandments of casual sex from on high. Good. Our people need guidance. [College Candy]
- Shocker of the day: sex ed prevents teen pregnancy. [Fox News]
- Most men love sex, but apparently all of them like this kind of sex. [Your Tango]
- Let’s talk about anal bleaching, shall we? [LA Weekly]
- Important question: Are we having enough sex? If we asked the question, I think we know what the answer is. [Shine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.