Morning Quickies: Sasha & Malia Obama Aren’t Allowed To Pig Out
- Michelle Obama said that even though they live in the White House, Sasha and Malia “can’t go in the refrigerator and get what they want,” she told Billy Bush. “They can’t pick up the phone and order anything. They’re kids,” she said. “That’s the point that I make to them: You live in the White House, but you’re a child.” It figures the Fitness Bot First Lady would strategize her daugthers’ diets with military-like (or Madonna-like!) precision. [US Weekly]
- Halle Berry has filed child custody paperwork to move her three-year-old daughter Nahla to france, where her fiance Olivier Martinez lives. This is pissing off Nahla’s dad, model Gabriel Aubrey, but is proooobably a wise move anyway because Halle is getting death threats from a stalker (who used to threaten Madonna!). This scary dude escaped from a mental institution last week and Halle apparently is freaked out. [Uptown Magazine]
- Amelia’s dog Lucca will be happy to hear Uggie from “The Artist” is on the list of the 10 best dog movies ever. [The FW]
- Paul McCartney’s finally got a solo star on the Hollywood walk of fame. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Ellen DeGeneres is sending Sophia Grace and Rosie, those two little girls in the pink tutus, to the 2012 Grammy Awards this weekend to cover the red carpet! [PopCrush]
- “Portlandia” is getting its own book. Will there be a bird on it? [Pitchfork]
- Underwear made out of beef jerky: it’s a necessary thing. [The Gloss]
- A bear cub and a wolf cub are friends. [The FW]
- This is an actual headline on People.com: “Beyonce’s Manicurist: She Painted Her Nails Blue For Blue Ivy.” [People]
- Oh, and Blue Ivy Carter’s name is now trademarked. [PopDust]
- Kris Jenner is a new spokeswoman for “sexual arousal oils.” [US Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.