Evening Quickies: Propose This Valentine’s Day, Courtesy Of … Pizza Hut?
- Get engaged at Pizza Hut — with breadsticks and an engagement ring! — for only $10,010 this Valentine’s Day. The full package includes a red ruby ring, a fireworks show, limo service, photographer, videographer, and of course, a pizza. [Newser]
- Meet the Grammy elite: the biggest winners of all time. [Uptown Magazine]
- Five tips for lingerie shopping this Valentine’s Day. [Betty Confidential]
- Whew! Halle Berry and Madonna’s stalker has been captured after fleeing a mental institution last week. [PopCrush]
- Should you worry if your dude sends one word texts? [Gurl.com]
- This is the real-life couple who inspired “The Vow” (which, by the way, I will be dragging my dude against his will to go see). [TresSugar]
- Just a gratuitously adorable video of identical twin baby boys making a mess! [The FW]
- Ten incredibly awkward TV sex scenes. [Flavorwire]
- Chris Brown made a bid yesterday to end his supervised probation but was denied. [PopCrush]
- Whitney Port is dating a producer from “The City” named Tim Rosenman. [US Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.