Morning Quickies: NY Giant Tells Gisele Bundchen “Be Cute And Shut Up”
- New York Giants player Brandon Jacobs stuck his cleat in his mouth Tuesday, when he told reporters, “She just needs to be cute and shut up,” in reference to Gisele Bundchen. The Victoria’s Secret model famously stood by her man Tom Brady — and dropped an f-bomb — after his team lost the Super Bowl on Sunday night, blaming his team for the loss. But what’s a supermodel doing opening her mouth? Everyone knows they’re just here to look at! [Houston Chronicle]
- Kylie Jenner tweeted a pic of Khloe Kardashian with Alex Roldan, the hairdresser who’s been fingered as her biological father, with the caption “First official photo of my sister and her dad! Like father like daughter!” Later in the day Kylie tweeted, “It was a joke everyone! LOL!” C’mon, you really think the Kardashians would drop a bomb like that through their teenage daughter’s Twitter? [Buzzfeed]
- Snooki and J-Woww’s “Jersey Shore” spinoff has been cleared to film in my old stomping grounds of Jersey City, New Jersey, off the Grove Street PATH stop. Never have I been so grateful not to live in New Jersey anymore. [Fox News]
- Love this: sex advice from women’s studies professors. [Nerve]
- Taylor Swift was flirting with the British actor Eddie Redmayne, who has been cast as Marius in the “Les Miserables” remake, but he reportedly dumped her after she didn’t get cast alongside him as Eponine. [Hollywood Life]
- Bummer, dude: this season of “House” will be the last. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Daniel Radcliffe admitted he slept with “Harry Potter” groupies “a few times when I was drinking.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Oh, just Adele and Anderson Cooper, walking around an English country manor wearing Wellies. [PopBytes]
- Wendi McLendon-Covey, the blonde mom from “Bridesmaids,” has been cast in the new HBO show “Viagra Diaries,” playing Goldie Hawn’s daughter. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Twenty-two anti-Valentine’s Day cards for grumps and bitter singletons. [Buzzfeed]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.