Evening Quickies: Maya Rudolph To Host “Saturday Night Live” February 18
- Maya Rudolph is hosting “Saturday Night Live” on February 18 with Sleigh Bells as the musical guest. Yay! [Pitchfork]
- Kim Kardashian and LeAnn Rimes are in a Bible study group together. Boy, would I like to be a fly on that wall. [The Superficial]
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo Child” Thompson’s pageant mom appeared on “GMA” this morning to defend feeding her daughter “go go juice,” which is two parts Mountain Dew and one part Red Bull. Her insurmountable defense? “There are far worse things. I could be giving her alcohol.” [Styleite]
- I’m sorry, Kristen Stewart, but scribbling your initials on a pair of Vans with a black Sharpie is the laziness celeb style ambassadorship ever. [NYMag.com]
- Hugging a penguin makes this lady very emotional. [The FW]
- This woman’s got a conflicted relationship with her size 36D boobs. [The Gloss]
- More deets on season two of “American Horror Story”: the show is heading to the East Coast! [Shock Till You Drop]
- Meet China’s biggest baby — his name is Chun Chun! — who weighed a vagina-terrifying 15 lbs. at birth. [Newser]
- Do you agree with this list of the 50 greatest love songs of all time? [Nerve]
- Because everyone cares what Gary Busey is up to: the actor/punchline filed for bankruptcy because he owes $1 million to the IRS, his bank, the UCLA Medical Center, and lawyers. Yikes. Seven years of bad credit for you, sir! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Don Draper’s new wife — I mean, actress Jessica Pare — is looking fiiine in this photoshoot. [GQ]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.