Evening Quickies: Brad Pitt Says Angelina Is Still “A Bad Girl,” Plus, Paz De La Huerta Out At “Boardwalk Empire”
- Brad Pitt says that Angelina Jolie is still a bad girl. “Delightfully so. It’s not for public consumption,” he revealed in his usual sort of TMI way. [People]
- Paz de la Huerta won’t be returning for season three of “Boardwalk Empire.” Was it cause she blabbed spoilers to the press? [TV Line]
- Elizabeth McGovern, who plays Lady Grantham on “Downton Abbey,” talks feminism, her side project singing with co-star Michelle Dockery, and Shirley McLaine joining the cast as her mama. [Rolling Stone]
- The Patriots are reportedly pissed at Gisele Bundchen for complaining about their plays last night: “My husband cannot f**king throw the balll and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.” [PopBytes]
- On that note, these are the Do’s and Don’ts of standing by your man (or woman). [How About We]
- Puppy Bowl highlights!!! [The FW]
- Yes, this is actually a vibrator. [Em & Lo]
- How to style oversized sweaters without looking like you’re covering up a pregnancy. [New York Girl Style]
- Courtney Love vows to sue whoever leaked Frances Bean Cobain’s restraining order paperwork that revealed a couple of Frances’ pets died from eating her mom’s drugs. [Starpulse]
- Hopefully it was not your therapist who discussed your problems in a post on Gawker last week. [Nerve]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.