Morning Quickies: Willow Smith Shaves Her Head
- But how is she supposed to whip it back and forth?! [Madame Noire]
- Britney Spears is launching her own version of Twister. We know how much she loves some good, wholesome fun. [StarPulse]
- Roseanne Barr has filed papers to run for president under the Green Party. I suspect this will go as well as her singing “The National Anthem”? [Newser]
- Pippa Middleton is reportedly dating a college pal named George Percy, an heir to the Duke of Northumberland and owner of Alwick Castle, which was used as the setting of the Hogwarts School in the “Harry Potter” movies. [People]
- Lana Del Rey might have blown “Saturday Night Live,” but last night on “Late Night” was a slam dunk. [BuzzFeed]
- Chris Rock says he’s writing a script for him and Melissa McCarthy to play “a Jerry Springer couple.” Consider our ticket bought already. [Splitsider]
- On being unexpectedly crummy at breastfeeding. [The Hairpin]
- How Newt Gingrich’s many affairs could actually help him get elected. [Nerve]
- Check out Banana Republic’s “Mad Men” collection, in stores March 1! [NYMag.com]
- Olivia Thirlby cut all her hair off and is now rocking a Justin Bieber ‘do. [PeopleStyleWatch]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.