Morning Quickies: Demi Moore “Needed Reassurance All The Time”
- People’s cover article about Demi Moore’s woes is not especially surprising, yet still quite sad. “As Demi got older, she convinced herself that she needed to stay young and skinny to remain attractive to her husband,” a source told the mag. “She needed reassurance all the time that she was hot and sexy.” Wait, you mean Hollywood is cruel to aging women? [People]
- Don Cornelius, creator of “Soul Train,” died in California this morning of an apparent suicide. [Los Angeles Times]
- Broadway star Samantha Barks, not Taylor Swift, will be playing Eponine in the “Les Miserables” movie. I guess Taylor has been uncast in the role? Or maybe she didn’t accept it? [Movieline]
- TLC has ordered up a new show called “Preacher Wives” about “outspoken ladies” in Atlanta “who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter.” [Jezebel]
- Nick and Aaron Carter’s sister, Leslie Carter, died yeterdsay at age 25. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- The 10 worst things that you can say in bed. Why isn’t saying another guy’s name not on this list?! [Em & Lo]
- Rumors surfaced yesterday that animal abuser/Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick would be attending New York Fashion week, but it turns out his so-called publicist was just an imposter. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Kevin Federline wants to do sitcoms. You’ve been warned. [Huffington Post]
- Twelve male celebrities with Lana Del Rey lips. [Buzzfeed]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.