Morning Quickies: Did Russell Brand Divorce Katy Perry Over Drugs?
- Russell Brand may have divorced Katy Perry over drugs, sources tell Star magazine. “Katy runs with a really wild crowd,” a source says, including people who do cocaine. Russell is a notorious former addict and he allegedly didn’t want his wife around the stuff. Another source claims, “He gave her an ultimatum: ‘Get rid of your hard-partying friends or lose me forever!'” Past rumors have claimed Russell Brand had wild sex drive that Katy couldn’t keep up with, so who knows what is true? [Celebitchy]
- Parts of Demi Moore’s 911 call released to the public on Friday were bleeped out for “privacy” — including, allegedly, references to the whip-its she was said to have been huffing. But was bleeping out the drug references special treatment for Demi? [Fox News]
- NBC pulled last night’s episode of “Fear Factor” before it aired, deeming contestants drinking donkey semen with a urine chaser too grotesque for public viewing. [Nerve]
- Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel, before and after Photoshop. [NYMag.com]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are the proud new adoptive parents of a 10-week old cocker spaniel puppy. Aww! [People]
- Valentine’s Day is a-comin’: here are some colognes to make your man smell studly. [Modern Man]
- Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet are dunzo. [Us Weekly]
- Your 2012 baby name guide: the Puritan edition. [The Hairpin]
- The dos and don’ts of drunken sexytimes. [Glamour]
- Miley Cyrus cracked her tailbone while practicing gymnastics moves in her house. Oh, Miley. [StarPulse]
- A short history of “Beauty and the Beast” in pop culture. [Flavorwire]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.