Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan and Rebel Wilson star in the upcoming dark (very dark!) comedy “Bachelorette,” and this week the three made the rounds at the Sundance Film Festival promoting the film. We are so excited to see this movie — especially since catching Rebel Wilson’s hilarious turn as one half of a creepy brother/sister roommate duo in “Bridesmaids.” In “Bachelorette,” Wilson plays a woman getting married whose three bridesmaids — played by Dunst, Caplan and Isla Fisher — plot against her. Thankfully, it seems that Wilson and her co-stars get along much better off screen. We love the casual looks they’re sporting at Sundance, and thought we’d try stealing their looks. Check out what we found after the jump.
1. Rag and Bone Bromley Blazer, $495
2. Old Navy Women’s Plus Dark-Wash Boot-Cut Jeans, $39.99
3. Calvin Klein Wool Coat with Faux Fur Collar, $299
4. Velvet Blazer, $89.99
5. Old Navy Blue Chambray Shirt, $26.99
6. American Apparel Shiny Nylon Tricot Legging, $34