Morning Quickies: Winehouse Family Pissed John Paul Gaultier “Borrowed” Amy’s Image
- Amy Winehouse’s dad is not happy that John Paul Gaultier used his couture show as a “tribute” to the signer. He called the Gaultier models wearing beehives with a barbershop quartet singing her music in the background “in poor taste” and “upsetting to the family.” [NYmag.com The Cut]
- While she’s being treated for “exhaustion,” Demi Moore has dropped out playing the feminist journalist Gloria Steinem in “Lovelace” and will be replaced by Mary Louise Parker. [Us Weekly]
- A New York City lawyer is suing two ex-girlfriends for posting about his philandering ways on a site called Liars, Cheaters R Us (!), which is messing with his Google search. [Nerve]
- Drake wants to play President Obama … and is hot enough to actually pull that off. [StarPulse]
- Lana Del Rey will babysit your kids. [PopDust]
- Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are planning to marry “when things calm down a little bit.” [StarPulse]
- Does the “Jersey Shore” cast endorse anything but energy drinks, diet pills, and trashy clothing? Here’s Snooki dancing in a commercial for Zantrex-3 diet pills. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Advice for the dudes: how to tell if she is faking it. [Modern Man]
- Put on your specs and check out 20 years worth of celebrities wearing glasses. Yes, even Marilyn Monroe was a four-eyes. [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.