Evening Quickies: Jennifer Aniston Buys A Sweet New Pad, Plus Jean-Paul Gautier Channels Amy Winehouse
- Jennifer Aniston just spent $21 million on a house, er, mansion, er, estate in Bel Air, but lest you think her new palace comes with a nursery, the actress has squashed rumors she’s pregnant. How? By boozing it up all over Hollywood this week. For the record, I am not buying it. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Matthew Broderick is supposedly going to reprise his classic Ferris Bueller character in a commercial that will air during the Super Bowl. There’s no word yet on what product he’ll be shilling for, but given that Ferris would be in his mid-40s now, I’m gonna guess and say Rogaine? [NYMag.com]
- Is this commercial starring Megan Fox — for a Brazilian school called CCAA which teaches English — racist? [Celeb Jihad]
- Quiz time! Are you too sensitive? Find out, you big baby. [Gurl.com]
- If Ed Westwick can’t get a way with making duck face, then no average dude can either. Here are a bunch more mistakes that even celeb dudes don’t get a pass for. [Modern Man]
- I happen to think “The Descendents” is one of the most overrated movies I’ve seen in, well, ever. But perhaps these love lessons make the film worthwhile (but not Oscar-worthy). [Nerve]
- The Daily Beast has a great piece on why an innocent comment from Charlize Theron, intended as a compliment for fellow actress Viola Davis, actually belies a lack of understanding about what it’s like being a black woman in Hollywood. [The Daily Beast]
- Essence has announced their 2012 Black Women In Hollywood honorees. Find out who’s on the list at the link! [UPTOWN Magazine]
- Jean-Paul Gautier seemed to pay tribute to the late Amy Winehouse in his Spring 2012 couture show, but was the collection a bit … off? [Popdust]
- The most shocking celebrity transformations from the last year. [theBERRY]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.